ColorSnap for Kitchens: A Tool for a Happy Kitchen Renovation
Sherwin Williams is a well-known brand name when it comes to paint and kitchen remodeling materials. ColorSnap is an app that allows you to choose the colors for your new kitchen in minutes – no need to wait for a contractor!
ColorSnap is a one-of-a-kind tool that can assist you in selecting the right colors for your kitchen renovation. It’s a fun way to be creative and try out new color combinations.
1. Determine the size of your kitchen. The more colors you have to choose from, the larger the kitchen.
2. Make a color palette by grouping colors that are similar together. For example, all bright yellows, oranges, and reds would be classified as “Sunny.”
3. Select your favorite color from your palette and begin photographing! Individual tiles or entire walls can be snapped.
4. When you’ve snapped all of the tiles or walls you want, choose “Save Selected” to save your selection as a new tile or wall painting in your palette.
5. You’re finished! Now go forth and mix and match tiles and walls to create some amazing designs!
How many colors can I combine?
In a kitchen, you can combine an infinite number of colors. The options are limitless, and the results will be unique to your kitchen. Here are some color combinations to get you started if you’re looking for ideas:
A bright and clean kitchen with a hint of nature in fresh green and white.
A cheerful and energetic palette of cool blue and yellow.
A warm and inviting space with rich red and orange accents.
An elegant yet feminine palette of soft purple and light pink.
Color is an important factor to consider if you plan to renovate your kitchen in the coming months or years. Color not only gives a room personality and life, but it can also help to create a cheerful atmosphere that makes cooking and eating more enjoyable.